We will explore the fusion of nature and science and propose to inherit nature to the future
Articles of incorporation
Chapter 2 General Provisions
Article 3 This corporation aims to contribute to the protection of the natural environment in Asia.
Article 4 This corporation conducts the following projects in domestic and Asian countries in order to achieve the purpose of Zen Zen.
(1) Enlightenment activities on protection of the natural environment
(2) Knowledge dissemination activity on natural environmental protection
(3) Formulation of regional planning and environmental plan for protecting the natural environment
(4) Research for protection of the natural environment
(5) Organizing exhibitions and lectures on environmental protection
(6) Issuance of agency magazines concerning the protection of the natural environment Other Public Information (7) Other necessary business to achieve the purpose of this corporation
Chapter 3 Accounting
Article 5 The business year of this corporation begins on August 1 every year and ends on July 30 the following year.
(Business plan and income and expenditure budget)
Article 6 Regarding the business plan document and income and expenditure account of this corporation, by the day before the start of each fiscal year, the representative director
It shall be prepared and approved by the Board of Directors.
The same shall apply when changing this.
2. Documents set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be kept at the principal office until the relevant fiscal year ends.
(Business Report and Settlement)
Article 7 With regard to the business report and settlement of this corporation, after the end of each business year, the representative director prepares the following documents
After receiving the audit of the auditor, after submitting it to the presentation council after approval of the Board of Directors, issue No. 1 and No. 2
Report on the contents of documents of No. 3 to No. 5, but not approval for documents from No. 3 to No. 5
I have to.
(1) Business report
(2) Supplied Statement of Business Report
(3) Balance sheet
(4) Income Statement (Net Property Increase / Decrease Statement)
(5) Supplied statements of the balance sheet and income statement (net asset increase / decrease statement)
2 In addition to the documents set forth in the preceding paragraph, the following documents shall remain at the main office for five years, and the articles of incorporation will be placed in the principal office
It shall be deferred.
(1) Audit report
Article 8 This corporation can not distribute surplus money.
Article 17 Resolutions of the Board of Councilors shall be resolved by a majority of the members of the Board except for councilors who have special interests in the resolution
Attend and do with majority.
2. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph, the following resolution shall exclude the Councilor having special interests in the resolution
It must be done with a large number of more than two thirds of the councilors.
(1) Removal of auditor
(2) Standards for payment of remuneration etc. to councilors
(3) Change in the articles of incorporation
(4) Other matters stipulated by laws and regulations
(3) When resolving a proposal to appoint a director or auditor, a resolution set forth in paragraph 1 shall not be made for each candidate
It must be. If the total of the candidates of the directors or auditors exceeds the constants specified in Article 9, the majority
We will appoint a person from among candidates who approved of
Article 18 For the proceedings of the Board of Councilors, prepare minutes according to the provisions of law.
2 Councilors and directors who attended shall sign and seal the minutes of the preceding paragraph.
Article 23 The term of office of the director shall be the President Board of Directors on the final of the business year ending within two years after the election
Until the conclusion of.
2. The terms of office of the Auditor shall be presented by the President of the Board of Councilors on the final of the business year ending within 4 years after appointment
It shall be until the closing.
3 The term of office of a director or auditor appointed as a substitute shall be until the expiration of the term of office of the predecessor.
(4) When a director or auditor falls short of the constants provided for in Article 19, due to the expiration of the term of office or resignation
Even after retiring, we have rights and duties as a director or auditor until a newly appointed person takes office
(Dismissal of Officers)
Article 24 When a director or an auditor falls under any of the following, it may be removed by a resolution of the council
(1) When breaching duties on duties or neglecting duties.
(2) When there is a problem with the execution of duties due to mental and physical problems, or it can not bear it.。
Article 28 The Council shall be convened by the Representative Director.
2 When the representative director is missing or there is an accident in the representative director, each director convenes a board of directors.
Article 29 The resolutions of the Board of Directors shall attend by a majority of the directors excluding directors who have special interests in the resolution,
Do a majority of it.
2 Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph, in accordance with Article 197 of the Act on General Incorporated Associations and General Foundation Corporations
When meeting the requirements of Article 96 of the applicable law as applied mutatis mutandis, it shall be deemed that a resolution of the Board of Directors has been made.
Article 30 With regard to the decision of the Board of Directors, minutes shall be prepared pursuant to the provisions of laws and ordinances.
2 The directors and auditors who attended shall sign and seal the minutes of the preceding paragraph.
Chapter 8 Change and dissolution of the articles of incorporation
(Change of Articles of Incorporation)
Article 31 The articles of incorporation may be changed by a resolution of a councilor.
2. The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to Articles 3, 4 and 10 of the articles of incorporation.
Article 32 This corporation may not be able to succeed in the project which is the purpose of this corporation or due to reasons stipulated by laws and ordinances
Article 33 The residual assets that this corporation possesses in the case of liquidation shall be paid by the Councilor after resolution by the Public Interest Corporation
And the juridical persons listed in Article 5, item 17 of the Act on the Accreditation of Public Interest Foundation Incorporated, or the State or Local Public
Donate to groups.
Chapter 9 Method of Public Notice
(Method of Public Notice)
Article 34 The public notice of this corporation shall be made in the manner described in the Official Gazette.
(1) The mission and address of the founder of this corporation and the property to be contributed and its value shall be as follows.
Hiroshima prefecture Fukuyama city Kusobe cho 4 - chome 9 - 13 Tetsuya Murakami
Property to contribute and its value Cash 3 million yen
(2) The name of the founder of the juridical person, the auditor at the time of incorporation, and the members of the time of establishment of the foundation shall be as follows.
Mr. Tetsuya Murakami, Director at Incorporation
Miki Hirabayashi Auditor at Incorporation
Katsuyuki Hemmi, Member of the Foundation
3 The first business year of this corporation begins on the date of establishment of this corporation and ends on July 31, 2011.
4 With regard to matters not stipulated in these Articles of Incorporation, all laws concerning general incorporated foundations and general foundation corporations
Shall be provided by other laws and regulations.
This is the constitution of the Lemurian Natural Environment Protection Foundation general.
August 6, 2010